I provide stock for the sake of having the free time. It is my pleasure to provide high quality images to make artistic differences for others.
There are obvious rules and common sense:
Do not sell the images "as is" or with any slight color adjustments or texture
Do not claim as your own
Do not upload the original images anywhere else for download
Credit isn't an absolute "must" for me, but at the same time, don't claim it as your own.
Link: providing a link is optional. It honestly does not bother me if I am not provided with a link because I get behind on comments anyway.
drawing/painting reference, photomanipulation, ps action previews, poem/story illustration
I don't mind if you use the original unedited image to go along with a piece of literature.
In other words, my photos are simply for an individual to create a complete art piece that expresses their mind.
If you need to reach me urgently contact me via Email; I am usually unable to keep up with all the notes on my DA account. Do not email me unless you are sure it's important. If you need to reach me badly enough to email me, I am Je, firstname.lastname@example.org
MY RULES ("'Do as thou wilt' shall be the whole of the law")
You are required to give me appropriate credit as photographer where and however possible. My stock is free; the way you 'pay' to use it is by crediting me. It doesn't need to be in big letters on the image, it can be in text or a link or in liner notes, or whatever - but it's your responsibility to acknowledge if my work contributes to yours.
If you violate any of these rules or violate any of my copyrights you are prohibited entirely, forever, from using any of my stock in any way, shape, or form - commercially or otherwise. No appeals and no amount of begging will help; decisions are final.
You may use these images as you see fit except as follows:
1) If you can't read my rules, or can't be bothered to read my rules, or can't be bothered to find and read my rules, you are too lazy or illiterate to use my stock and are permanently banned from doing so. If you email me asking 'what are your rules' you are permanently banned from using my stock, unless I tell you otherwise.
2) You are required to give me appropriate credit as photographer where and however possible.
3) You are allowed to repost works based on my stock in other places (RedBubble, Renderosity, Facebook, personal websites, contests, whatever) but please maintain a credit to me where appropriate and possible.
4) Do not simply upload them to a pay site; if you do that, you'll get a DMCA request from me and possibly I'll sue you for damages. These images are for photocompositors and artists; they are not to be used as content in and of themselves.
5) If you want to do something commercial with one of my shots it helps if you tell me first, because that way, if I get an angry call from a model who sees herself on a book cover, I can say "Oh, I gave permission for that" and she'll get mad at me, not you. I have signed releases from my models but it's just a matter of courtesy to follow "The Law of Least Surprise."
6) The models in my images are real human beings with real feelings. Please be considerate of how the models might see themselves and be thoughtful of their feelings. I consider comments like "she's too skinny" or "she's too fat" to be rude and you may be banned from using my stock if you make such remarks.
7) These images are mostly un-retouched - though they may be color-corrected - and are at high resolution. I did not go and remove dust-spots, skin blemishes, etc. Please clean that stuff up in post-work and make the models look good! Also: don't think I do not know how to produce a good photo; these are intended as raw stock.
8) I often forward copies of pictures to the models that aren't on DA but who have expressed an interest in seeing what you do with them. Some of the models may choose to use your images in their personal portfolios. If you have a problem with that, warn me.
If you have any questions; ask via Email (email@example.com) or note me in here.
If you ask me a question that is already answered here, I will not answer.